Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you! We treat the information you provide us (such as your name or email – aka "Personal Information" as further defined below) with the highest level of integrity and responsibility. This statement describes what we collect, what we do with it and how you can manage it.
We may collect and store location information about you associated with your account that you volunteer on our website or enable to be collected through the means of your device. Except for the collection of your source IP address which may disclose the location of your device at the time you access the KN Nutrition, we do not collect any location information that you do not volunteer or enable. We will delete any location information that you request us to delete.
When you interact with any KN Nutrition page or account on a social media platform, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, or Pinterest, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “handle.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms.
You can browse our Websites without telling us anything personal about yourself. But we need some Personal Information to do many things on the site. For example, we can’t ship your order if we don’t know your address. Your Personal Information also helps us provide personalized support. We use your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to:
• Process a purchase made online or with a credit card.
• Process a return or exchange of a previously purchased item.
• Assist you with questions about products, delivery, billing or other issues.
• Improve product offerings or services for you.
• Send email receipts, order confirmations and delivery confirmations.
• Send customized mailings and emails with special offers, information and notices.
• Enable posting and follow-up of customer comments, reviews and suggestions.
• Confirm your identity to help prevent fraud or theft.
• Facilitate your participation in communities, forums, or other areas where you contribute content, reviews, or other feedback.
• Administer your participation in a contest, sweepstakes, survey, or other event.
• Evaluate, improve and administer our services, products and programs.
We do not disclose any of your Personal Information collected by us to any companies except KN Nutrition and Baes Nutrition Labs in this Privacy Statement. In no event will we sell or rent your Personal Information as part of a customer list or similar transaction. When information is shared with a third party, that party is instructed to use your Personal Information only to the extent necessary to perform their contracted functions. They are instructed to maintain the security of your personal data. We may share your Personal Information with:
• A delivery service (e.g. UPS, U.S. Postal Service) when a purchase or return is being shipped.
• A contracted service provider (or an affiliate of a contracted service provider) in the administration or performance of any aspect of our business operation (e.g. payment processing).
• Advertisers or other companies with whom we have a marketing relationship in order to send you information/offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
• Law enforcement officials or judicial authorities when required of KN Nutrition or any of our service providers. This includes: matters involving claims of personal or public safety; in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order; a request by an investigative body in the case of a breach of agreement or contravention of law; in litigation involving KN Nutrition; or as otherwise required by law.
• Appropriate persons in emergency situations as we determine reasonably necessary to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or any of our other customers, employees, agents, or users.
• Appropriate persons or entities to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
• Appropriate persons or entities in conjunction with fraud protection.
What is your return policy?
We accept returns under 30 days prior shipment, package must be unopened, shipment paid by the customer and a 15% re-stocking fee, we will proceed to the refund the same way as it was paid 7 days prior receiving the package, we suggest you to contact our support team
, we are sure we can find a better solution.